What You Need To Know:
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
The Town of Cobourg invites individuals to participate in the ninth annual Cobourg Photography Contest as part of the Cobourg 2017/Canada 150 Celebrations.
February 1-28, 2017 • Northumberland Mall
Strong, Proud and Free. What Canada means to you.
ENTRY FORMAT & RULES
- Maximum 2 entries per person
- All works entered must be original and photographed by the individual
- All entries must be unpublished
- All entries must be suitable for public viewing
(Winners only will be asked to submit a negative, slides and or high res. digital photograph)
Photos must be mounted on foam board with no borders. No frames and photos with matting around them will not be accepted. Photos that do not meet these specifications will not be accepted.
- Submissions must be photographs. Copies will not be accepted.
- May be black & white or colour.
- All photographs must be submitted with the attached application
- Originals will be returned upon the request of the individual
- All entries will be on display at Northumberland Mall from February 1-28, 2017
Only 8×10” photos will be accepted
Photos will be judged on the basis of content and quality by an independent panel of judges for cash and prizes.
Judging will take place during the first week of February and winners will be notified and ribbons will be placed on winning photos.
Entries along with accompanying entry forms must be received by January 25, 2017, at the following address:
Cobourg 2017 Celebrations
212 King Street West Cobourg, Ontario K9A 2N1
For further information please contact Lara Scott,
Events Coordinator, Town of Cobourg
905 372-5481 ext 4150